»

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Intro Post!

So this is just a post to get things started and see how my blog looks.. I'm not really sure if I like using my own image as the background. It was taken at Epcot in October when Andy and I went on our anniversary trip. I'll keep it for now. I know some of the text might be a little hard to read but I plan on continuing to tweek the page to get something good.

So I decided to start a new blog that is dedicated just to my adventures with Disney. I hope to update this often as I go for some new experiences, mostly at Disneyland, and this is where I will be posting my trip report for Walt Disney World with images. This way is easier, I think, to share with people who want to read about and see what we got to experience and do on our adventures.

I warn you, my obsession with Disney is starting to hit an all new level, I feel kind of bad for Andy sometimes, haha. I really want to have a blog that people will read and find interesting, perhaps enjoy my images and spread the word.

How do I plan on having enough to talk about for a whole blog? Well, I should mention that I am getting an Annual Pass for Disneyland for Christmas! I hope to use this to take lots more trips to the parks and see things in ways I might not otherwise do when I only visit once (maybe twice) a year. I have quite a few ideas that I really hope work out and can share on here.

So.. Very soon (tonight I hope) I will be posting the first day of our October Disney World trip, the travel day and our first day on Disney property. Please feel free to leave lots of comments and let me know what you think, I really do like hearing from others especially when it comes to Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment